To reserve, please use the form below. For weekend bookings of larger groups of more than 8 people please call, reach out to us on social media or email.
- Online bookings can only be made 2 days in advance. For larger events or bookings that require earlier advance please reach out to us via email.
- Please note the $10/person minimum. That is the $6/person game play fee and minimum of $4/person on food & drink.
- Seating times are a maximum of 3 hours.
- Fridays, reservations can only be made until 6pm. We accommodate walk-ins after that. If you would like to be put on a waitlist for later in the night, please call or email. If you call before arrival, we can let you know if we can accommodate your party or we can add you to a waitlist and call you when something frees up.
- Saturdays, reservations can only be made until 5:30pm. We accommodate walk-ins after that. If you would like to be put on a waitlist for later in the night, please call or email. If you call before arrival, we can let you know if we can accommodate your party or we can add you to a waitlist and call you when something frees up.
- Monday Night Trivia, If booking for more than 4 ppl, please contact us via email or social media.
For Trivia Reservations
Please review the event details before booking
652 reviews on
Love love love this place every time I go there I come home with a big smile Sean and Jeanette are amazing they make you feel so at home. The service is impeccable the staff is beyond friendly the chicken pesto panini is sooo delicious !!!! I hosted a meet up group today and everyone was in love with the service they received! I am grateful and happy this amazing place exist ! It is definitely worth my 45 mins drive …… Not only they have an incredible game selection I also recommend that you check out their trivia night every Sunday and Monday 🙂
I keep going back! Since "discovering this place with one friend group, I've been back every week with a different group. They must have hundreds of games and Shaun was so knowledgeable about so many of them. He explains the rules so simply that you don't have to be intimidated by then. The snacks and drinks round out the feeling of an at home game night without the cleanup! Great experience.
OMG OMG OMG! What a great place to spend a few hours with your friends. First of all, the pricing is very cheap (6$ per person for 3-4 hours) and the food/alcohol/coffee/desserts aren't pricey as well. Then the team is fantastic. They show a lot of enthusiasm and patience in explaining you the rules of the games especially if you are trying a new game. Shaun and Jeannette make sure that you have a wonderful experience. Very kind and very knowledgeable team. Finally, a great collection of games and overall, a highly recommended place.
Fantastic staff and a great selection of games, they also have a very fun cocktail list that our group enjoyed!
Mailén Lasarte Villar
Great service, great food and most importantly a great board game selection
This place is a gem! Staff are super friendly and helpful, if you want to try a game you haven't before and they have they will help get you started. Very clean, warm and cozy atmosphere. Craft beer on tap, specialty coffees and cafe style eats on the menu. 10/10 recommended!
First time here, really enjoyed it. Was there on a Saturday night, no issues reserving online and it wasn't too busy. Our server was very nice and knowledgeable. Had great suggestions for two player games! Flatbread pizza was delicious and cheap! Great affordable night out, we will be back!
Customer service was exemplary. Ordered the double espresso and it was divine. Brewed to perfection. Will definately come back.